Thursday 20 October 2011

Congratss!!


My dearie customer aka my officemate finally pregnant!!so happy for her..yesterday around 8++am she called me and told that she is pregnant..im so touched she called me to share her good news which she said it is because of the Premium Beautiful Corset!! But do not forget its REZEKI yg Allah bg stelah setahun berusaha..maybe corset tu salah satu cara la kn..sbb she said obviously sakit2 belakang dh hilang lepas pkai corset tu..selain tu girdle tu mmg help to support rahim/peranakan kita..yela dlu2 aktif bsukan ka lasak2 mna kt tau rahim tu jatuh ka senget ka..so bila pkai girdle it helps  rahim stay kpd kedudukan asal..sbb tu la lpas sebulan lebey pkai she got pregnant..

She'll be a gorgeous preggie lady!!




So ladies out there fell free to contact me for any info regarding the products or the biz!!


Wardah
012-5343493/013-3879207
email:sakura_16184@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment